My photo
Let's say it is a hot summer afternoon and you are just baking in the heat. Wouldn't it be refreshing to just take a dip in that fountain? Let's see, I have gone swimming in fountains in both Ann Arbor, MI and Charleston, SC. It was so refreshing! Welcome to my blog. I'll be promoting my handmade jewelry along with items from other shops in etsy that I find interesting. Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know what you think...

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! This blog is to bring in discussion about my ETSY website:

Swimming In Fountains on ETSY

Please let me know what you think. I will be spotlighting other ETSY shops every so often, so keep checking back!

Take a look at these posts:
"My New Blog"

4 comments:

oceankisses said...

Good luck with your new blog site! I love your big and bold necklace!

terryann said...

cool, blue... love it! great start!

Swimming In Fountains said...

Hi, ladies! Glad you stopped in! I'm glad it is so far, so good.

Liz Edgar said...

Hi Lindsay. I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in a blog tag. It consists of telling 7 facts about yourself and passing on the tag.

Love your "name." There is a nifty fountain here in San Diego at Balboa Park. I have seen kids playing in it. Perhaps you could add it your list one day. Lol.