My photo
Let's say it is a hot summer afternoon and you are just baking in the heat. Wouldn't it be refreshing to just take a dip in that fountain? Let's see, I have gone swimming in fountains in both Ann Arbor, MI and Charleston, SC. It was so refreshing! Welcome to my blog. I'll be promoting my handmade jewelry along with items from other shops in etsy that I find interesting. Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know what you think...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Recyclaholics


I am addicted to recycling. I think that all plastics should have a PETE number on the bottom. Ask my family and friends - I am always preaching to them.



I have a friend who has reported to me that he now puts his plastic juice bottles in his truck with him and takes them home to recycle, instead of throwing it in the trash right where he is...oh, I love when someone converts.



I found a great website. It is a very interesting read. And if you have a business that could go "green", here you go...


Recyclaholics

No comments: